Pistol practice and some “different” stuff in a workout…
SKILL: 10-15 minutes
– 2 options only for this one
1. Heel raise and/or plate counterbalance
2. Pistols to a band placed across the rack
* Perfect knee and body positions for this one!
90 foot Plate Push (60#/90#)
(This will be down & back on the turf)
75 foot Single Arm Farmer Carry (53#/70# KB… Left Arm)
75 foot Single Arm Farmer’s Carry (53#/70# KB… Right Arm)
50 foot Front Loaded Sandbag Walking Lunge (30#/45-50#)
:25 Weighted Hollow Hold (10#/15# Plate)
* As many QUALITY rounds plus extra distance as possible in 20 minutes
Steady and consistent on this one… Quality positions and movements trump speed and volume…
Have fun with this one!
POST ALL RESULTS TO COMMENTS