Back to SQUAT MONDAYS!
* Try to accumulate more time under tension than you did last week
If you did…
:10 Active Hold
:10 Chin Above Bar Pull Up Hold
:10 SLOW Negative
– 1 rep every 1:30 for 3 sets
This week you would do…
:06-:08 Active Hang
:06-:08 Chin Above Hold
* 2 back to back reps every 1:30 for 3 sets
** 15 MINUTE CAP ONLY
2RM Front Squat from a Rack
* 60×5, 75×3, 85×2, 90×2, 96-100%x2 (Try to go slightly over your 2RM weight… 95%)
* If 96% is pretty easy then try 1 more, but try to not go to failure on any given set!
40 Box Jump w/ Step Down (20/24″)
20 Toes 2 Bar (Knees 2 Elbow)
* Must be sets of 5 or smaller for all T2B sets, but you determine the rest between these sets of 5
REST :30 AFTER EVERY ROUND
* 12 minute AMRAP… The goal is consistency on EACH ROUND for this one so break your T2B wisely!
POST ALL RESULTS TO ZRNPLANNER